Account Registration Form
- Navigate to OPay where you will be directed to the merchant login screen.
- Within the login screen, click on Sign Up where you will be directed to the registration form.
- Fill in the registration form information. The following table illustrates the information you need to have ready in hand.
- Once you complete your registration form, click on Create Merchant Account. If everthing went as expected, a success message will show up telling you that your account has been created. Click on Confirm and you will be directed to the login screen.
- Use the email and password you have just provided to log into your merchant dashboard.
|First Name||required||First Name of The Merchant Account Holder.|
|Last Name||required||Last Name of The Merchant Account Holder.|
|Business Name||required||Business Name of The Merchant.|
|Phone Number||required||The Phone Number of The Merchant Account Holder. This number will be used for future communication with OPay.|
|Email Address||required||Email Address of The Merchant Account Holder. This E-mail will be used for future communication with OPay.|
|Password||required||The password of your OPay account. It has a minimum of 8 characters. Make sure to use a strong password.|
|Password Confirmation||required||The password confirmation for your OPay account. It has to match the selected password.|
|Merchant Type||required||The type of the merchant business: Individual or Corporate Business.|
|Average Monthly Collection||required||The average monthly volume of the Merchant business that will be collected through OPay.|
|Service Type||required||Select the type of service you are looking to receive from OPay: Online , In Store POS, or Both.|
You have joined the OPay payment gateway family as a new merchant with a test account. You can start testing your account with the provided credentials. Next, you will need to contact the OPay team to get your account into production mode.