OPay Magento Plugin
Running your business using Magento's store? Use our Magento 2 plugin and start accepting payments directly via OPay. OPay Magento 2 plugin gives your clients access to all supported payment options in your store. After following closely the steps explained below, your Magento 2 store will be able to start accepting payments through OPay's payment channels.
Before you start
The OPay payment integration with Magento 2 is simple and we've provided easy steps to help you get up and running!
In order to have a smooth and seamless integration, make sure you have the following compatibility list satisfied.
|Magento 2||2.3.4 or higher||magento.com|
|PHP version||7.3 or higher||magento.com|
This section illustrates the steps to install the OPay Magento plugin. Please follow the simple steps outlined below to integrate the OPay plugin with your Magento 2 store.
- the plugin.
- Extract the zip file into MagentoHomeDir/app/code folder.
- Open a terminal and navigate to your Magento app root directory. Then, run the following commands in sequence:
- If you run Magento in production mode, you also must compile and deploy the module’s static files:
- Well done, you have managed to install and activate Magento 2 OPay plugin.
In your Magento admin panel, navigate to
Stores->Configuration->Sales->Payment Methodsyou should see the OPay payment method installed.
Do not rename the extracted folder. You should have the folder named OPay within which you should have a folder with the name OpayPayment.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento cache:flush php bin/magento cache:clean
php bin/magento setup:di:compile php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Setup and Configuration
- Configure country information: click
GENERAL -> General -> Country Optionsto configure the country information where the store is located.
- Configure Currency: click
GENERAL->Currency Setupto go to the configure Currency page and select the corresponding Currency.
- In your Magento admin panel, navigate to
- Click on
Configure, after filling in the payment parameters, click
Save Configto Save.
- Within the "Configuration" page, please fill the fields as described in the following table:
- Enable OPay plugin by selecting
- Once you're done, click on save changes button.
- Bank Card
- OPay Reference Code
- Mobile Wallet
- Bank Installment
|Enable||Controls weather OPay can be used as a checkout payment method||Yes/No|
|Environment||Controls weather OPay is running in production or Sandbox mode.||Production/Sandbox|
|Merchant ID (Sandbox)||Your Sandbox merchant ID you should have received it after creating an account.||256612345678901|
|Secret Key (Sandbox)||Your Sandbox Secret key you should have received it after creating an account.||Secret Key|
|Public Key (Sandbox)||Your Sandbox Public key you should have received it after creating an account.||Public Key|
|callback URL (Read Only)||Your Read Only callback URL over which the plugin listens to payment callback notifications.||https://your-call-back-url|
Your Magento 2 store is now ready to accept payments through OPay.
Supported payment methods: